Thank you in advance for taking this important CMS-required SNP MOC training. To complete your training, follow these two simple steps:
It takes 10 minutes. Once you're done, you'll be able to:
- List the types of SNPs and know how they help the SNP population.
- Explain how SNPs improve care coordination and health outcomes.
- Describe a MOC and its benefits.
- Understand your role in improving CMS Star Quality Ratings.
You cannot complete this step until you've watched the entire training video.
Click the link below to download the training document.
After downloading, click Complete attestation.
Support and resources
Chronic Special Needs Plans (C-SNP) and Dual Special Needs Plans (D-SNP)
- Health Risk Assessments Support: 1-800-331-6769
- The Community Resource Line: 1-866-952-7593
- Cigna Medicare Advantage Care Management: 1-866-382-0518
- Patient Health Improvement Team: 1-602-282-9773
Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP)
- Care Coordination Support: 1-866-487-3004
Approved Clinical Practice Guidelines
Refer to your Cigna Provider Manual or go to MedicareProviders.Cigna.com.